Plumbers in London

Landlord Certificates Get your Gas Certificate (C12 ) Today

We at VMH Plumbing & Heating LTD are delighted to offer our services to customers in all London and surrounding areas. With a wealth of experience in the trade, you can rely on us for a fast, friendly and efficient response.

Emergency Call out-Boiler Repair-Gas Leak Repair-Plumbing-Water Leaks- Fault Finding

Landlord Gas Certificates

We provide Gas Safety Certificates (CP12) to Landlords, Home Owners, and Estate Agents within London, and surrounding areas.

Working to Government Endorsed Standards for Gas Engineers. Our Gas Safe Registration Number is 594896. Check us on the  Gas Safe Register.

Why do you need a Gas Certificate?

As a landlord, you are responsible for the gas safety of your tenants. You must ensure that all gas appliances are working correctly and safely.

Therefore, every rental property that has any sort of gas appliance, whether it be a gas boiler, gas hob or even a gas fire, requires a Gas Safety Certificate. These certificates can only be issued by a technician registered with the Gas Safe Register. All our engineers are registered with the Gas Safe Register.

The Gas Safe Register superseded CORGI (Council for Registered Gas Installers) as the sole legally recognised gas safety register in the UK on 1st April 2009. Gas Certificates are valid for a year from the date they are issued.


To arrange a convenient appointment where we will survey your boiler and listen to your requirements.

Get a Quote at 02034896707

    Call Now Button